Paleo Lamb Burgers
dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo
makes 2 medium sized burgers
*feel free to double or quadruple this recipe.
- 1/2 pound ground lamb
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. all spice
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Put the ground lamb into a medium sized bow
- Add all the spices and mix into the meat thoroughly
- Form into two patties, creating a divot in middle by pushing with your thumb (helps burgers to cook evenly)
- Turn stovetop to medium heat (if your pan is big enough you can do both patties at once, if not do one at a time)
- Cook patties about 4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked to your liking
Pictured on top of my Sautéed Zucchini and Leeks, but you could top a salad with the burger, or have them beside your favorite veggies!