What are essential oils?
Essential Oils are highly concentrated extracts from plants that are 50 to 70 times more powerful then herbs. They are 100% natural, offering similar properties to synthetic drugs but with no side effects. They are actually often the inspiration for synthetically produced pharmaceutical products! Essential oils have a wide range of uses, and can be used aromatically, topically, and internally. Essential oils kill viruses and bacteria by penetrating the the cells which antibiotics cannot do. Not to mention they just smell amazing!
doTERRA is Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) which means:
- Plants must be sourced from their native (indigenous) growing region
- Testing guarantees absence of toxins, contaminants, and microorganisms
- Rigorous testing assures the presence of desired therapeutic qualities
- Purity of oils guarantees no negative side effects or drug interactions
3 Essential Oils uses:
- affect mood
- cleanse air
- open airways
- works fast, enters the blood stream within 30 seconds
- immediate comfort
- immune support
- detoxifies the body
- digestive system